LeVos Dentistry Reopening, Monday May 11th!
We hope this finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to you and your health in providing the highest quality dentistry.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. In addition to our existing protocols, we have added extra measures to ensure you, my team, and our community remain healthy and safe.
- Please stay in your car when you arrive for your appointment and call at 303-674-5725 to notify us you are here. A team member will meet you and go over some screening questions and take your temperature.
- If you have had a fever in the last 14 days, suspect you have been exposed to Covid-19, or awaiting test results your appointment will need to be rescheduled.
- Please wear your own face mask to your appointment. You will be asked to use hand sanitizer or wash your hands upon entering and leaving the office.
- You will be given a pre-procedural mouth rinse to reduce bacteria and viruses.
- Team members temperature will be taken and recorded twice a day.
- Frequently touched surfaces will be cleaned and sanitized more often. You will notice books and magazines have been removed since they are difficult to clean.
- We are limiting the number of people in the office so only one family member or caregiver may accompany you to your appointment. Anyone accompanying you will also be screened and must be wearing a mask.
We will be contacting you if you had an appointment that was cancelled during this time. You may also call us to reschedule. Thank you for your patience as we go through this process. I look forward to seeing you again. Thank you for being our patient. I value your trust and loyalty. I regret I won’t be able to shake your hand or give a hug in the foreseeable future.
Dr. Ken LeVos