Meet Dr. LeVos
Dr. Kenneth E. LeVos graduated from West Virginia University School of Dentistry in 2002. There he received several honorable awards for his research on oral biofilms, including the Outstanding Research Award, the Quintessence Book Award for Research, and he was chosen to represent the School at the Hinman Student Research Symposium. Following graduation, Dr. LeVos continued his dental education by completing a general practice residency at Loma Linda VA Medical Center in southern California.
After he completed his residency, Dr. LeVos began practicing as an associate in southern California and soon accepted a position in the central coast region of California with a successful family and cosmetic practice. He was drawn to the mountains of Colorado and opened his own private practice in Evergreen in January, 2007. Dr. LeVos loves dentistry and he is passionate about continually learning and providing his patients with world class care. He has taken over 1,800 hours of continuing education. He is honored to have some of the best dentists in the world as mentors.
He has distinguished himself by becoming a Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry, earning Mentor status at the prestigious Kois Center in Seattle, WA, and is currently working on the rigorous accreditation process with the Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. Dr. LeVos has been a 5280 Top Dentist every year since 2010.
Dr. LeVos has a passion for overseas mission work, and has participated in mission trips to Mexico and Costa Rica. Prior to moving to Colorado, he spent two months serving as a volunteer dentist at Bangladesh Adventist Dental Clinic in Dhaka. Dr. LeVos lives in Evergreen with his wife and two children.
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Colorado Dental Association
- Metropolitan Denver Dental Society
- Evergreen Chamber of Commerce
- Evergreen Rotary Club
- Mentor Kois Center, Seattle, WA; July, 2013
- Loma Linda University/AAID Implant Maxicourse (300 hours); December 2011
- Graduate Kois Center (240 hours), Seattle WA; May 2010
- Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry (500 hours); July 2009
- General Practice Residency (hospital residency), Loma Linda VA Medical Center; June 2003